We are excited to announce the Creve Coeur St. Paddy’s Marathon, Half Marathon & 7K will be happening LIVE on March 13th & 14th, 2021 We have recreated this run to make it what we believe is the safest individual run you can participate in (click here for a complete list of safety protocols). We also have a virtual option, as well!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register now to secure your spot and we will not charge your card until 2 weeks before the event. If the run is unable to occur at this time you will not be charged. Limited spots available.
2. On event day, we will release each individual runner in a time-trial start. Participants will sign up for an exact start time closer to the event (exact date to be announced).
3. There will be limited touchpoints at this event. All event water will be in sealed water bottles at water stops and all finish line food will be packaged grab-and-go snacks.
4. This is a no mass gathering run. All registration will be done online and packet pick up will pre-event and by mail.
5. All staff will be wearing a mask/face covering at all times.
6. There will be increased handwashing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site and the racecourse.
CREVE COEUR, MO| MAR. 12, 2022
2022 WEBSITE AND GEAR UPDATES COMING SOON!